Can Bengal Cats Live in Apartments
Bengal cats are perfect house cats. It’s up to you to determine how well you train them. They are not likely to harm anyone. Contrary to popular belief, they are very social and get along quite well with other pets. They have all the qualities you would expect from your pet. They are super lovable, energetic, friendly, loyal and affectionate. So, you can definitely consider having this beautiful breed as a pet. As a tip always get Bengal cats in pairs, they will do much better this way.
10 Reasons Bengal Cats Make Great House Cats
- Trainable: First of all, you can train them very easily. Bengal cats are excellent learners. They train much faster when in a relationship.
- Intelligent: These adorable pets are very intelligent, they know how to behave around a person or a stranger. They can also sense danger.
- Water loving: Because they are a close relative of the Asian leopards, they love water. You can easily watch them having fun in your tubs and sinks. Unlike other cats, they will not throw temper tantrums while bathing.
- Exotic Appearance: The best part about Bengal cats is their appearance. They are one of the most beautiful and amazing cat breeds. But don’t judge them by their appearance, they’re always soft kittens at heart. They don’t hurt anyone.
- Communicative: Yes, you read it correctly. Bengal cats love to communicate. You will never see them sitting quietly for a long time. Their gentle meow will fill your home.
- Athletic: These cats are very energetic. They barely sleep and get tired. You will always see them running, cuddling and teasing their partners.
- Social: Bengal cats are very social contrary to what most people think. If they bond early, they get to know others very easily.
- Dog-friendly: If you have a dog that accepts cats, the Bengal’s cats will go with it easily. They can be best friends.
- Child-friendly: A well-trained Bengal cat is good to have children with him.
- Loyal: Last, but not least, they are very loyal and affectionate. They will love you more than anything.